洛杉矶广场历史街区一角

上图即天主教堂 La Placita Church

英文名字为The Church of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels 参考: La Iglesia de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Ángeles

The parish church in the Plaza Historic District, known as La Iglesia de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Ángeles (The Church of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels), was founded in 1814, though the structure was not completed and dedicated until 1822. The present church dates from 1861. The church was one of the first three sites designated as Historic Cultural Monuments by the City of Los Angeles, and has been designated as a California Historical Landmark.
洛杉矶(Los Angeles)这个名字来源于西班牙语,意思是“天使” 阅读更多 (Read More)