上图即天主教堂 La Placita Church
The parish church in the Plaza Historic District, known as La Iglesia de Nuestra Señora la Reina de Los Ángeles (The Church of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels), was founded in 1814, though the structure was not completed and dedicated until 1822. The present church dates from 1861. The church was one of the first three sites designated as Historic Cultural Monuments by the City of Los Angeles, and has been designated as a California Historical Landmark.
洛杉矶市的这一带地区称洛杉矶广场历史街区 （又称“普埃布罗代洛杉矶历史丰碑”或El Pueblo de Los Ángeles Historical Monument）